When we process personal data, such as names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers, this always takes place in accordance with the rules laid down by law. These are contained in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which applies throughout Europe, and the supplementary German data protection legislation that applies to our company based in Hamburg.
As the controller (the party responsible for data processing) AzetPR International Public Relations GmbH has implemented the technical and organisational measures that guarantee the greatest possible protection for personal data. However, every data subject is naturally at liberty to also send us personal data by alternative means, such as by telephone or by post.
Name and address of the controller
The controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other data protection legislation is:
AzetPR International Public Relations GmbH
Tel.: 040-41 32 700
If you have any questions regarding data protection, the contact address of our data protection officer is:
Solid Audio Systems
Veilchenweg 32 g
Purpose of data processing
At AzetPR personal data is processed in order to execute orders in the field of public relations.
The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) letters a-c and f GDPR.
Disclosure of the data to other agencies
The personal data that we process is not disclosed to third parties who are not involved in executing the order. For certain activities we use special service providers as contract data processors within the meaning of Art. 28 GDPR, for example the GDPR-compliant cloud e-mailing platform Mailjet.
Duration of the processing
We archive the personal data of our customers for the duration of the order processing and thereafter, for documentation purposes, especially in relation to commercial and fiscal law, for a period of 10 years following the completion of the final order. During this time, the data may also be used to provide information to existing and former customers. Personal data required by AzetPR in order to process orders, especially the communication data of contact persons, is stored for as long as the contacts perform the corresponding functions and, thereafter, for a period of 5 years for internal documentation purposes. We then check whether it is still necessary to archive the data.
No automated decision-making
There is no automated decision-making within the meaning of Art. 22 GDPR.
Special points concerning the data of contact persons
The data of contact persons originates from personal contacts, where the data has been provided for purposes of information, and from public sources (such as the legal notice on generally accessible websites). We only use the relevant communication data and only in order to send out press materials and to verify addresses, if necessary.
Rights of data subjects
Right to information
All data subjects affected by the processing of personal data have the right to receive information from AzetPR concerning the data stored about them, at any time and at no cost.
Right to rectification
All data subjects affected by the processing of personal data have the right to demand the immediate rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns them. Furthermore, data subjects have the right to demand the completion of incomplete personal data, taking account of the purposes of processing - also by means of a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure
All data subjects affected by the processing of personal data have the right to demand that AzetPR erases the personal data concerning them, insofar as one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data has been collected or otherwise processed for purposes for which the data is no longer required.
- The data subject revokes the consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- The data subject objects to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing.
- The personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- The erasure of the personal data is necessary for legal reasons.
If there is an obligation to erase the data and no exceptions apply (such as legal obligations, the public interest or legal defence), AzetPR will inform any recipients of this data of the request for erasure where this is possible and appropriate.
Right to restrict processing
All data subjects affected by the processing of personal data have the right to demand that AzetPR restricts processing if one of the following conditions applies:
- The data subject challenges the accuracy of the personal data for long enough to enable AzetPR to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful, the data subject rejects the erasure of personal data and, instead, demands that the use of the personal data is restricted.
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for purposes of processing, but the data subject nevertheless needs the data in order to assert, exercise or defend legal rights.
- The data subject has filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet clear whether the controller's legitimate reasons outweigh those of the data subject.
Right of objection
For reasons arising from their particular situation, all data subjects affected by the processing of personal data have the right to at any time file an objection to the processing of personal data affecting them when such processing is carried out on the basis of a balancing of interests. In the event of an objection, AzetPR International Public Relations GmbH will cease to process the data concerned unless such an objection is outweighed by compelling legitimate reasons for the processing or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal rights.
The right to withdraw consent under data protection law
All data subjects affected by the processing of personal data have the right to at any time withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out up until then on the basis of the consent.
If data subjects should wish to assert one or several of these rights they may contact our data protection officer (see above), or management directly, at any time in writing or by email.
The right to complain to the data protection supervisory authority
Every data subject has the right to complain to the supervisory authority responsible for Azet. This is:
The Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Klosterwall 6 (Block C), 20095 Hamburg
Tel.: (040) 4 28 54 - 40 40
E-fax: (040) 4 279 - 11811
Special features of our web presence
In principle it is possible to use the website of AzetPR International Public Relations GmbH without entering any personal data. However, if a data subject would like to use certain services offered by our company via our website, the processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for such processing, we generally seek the data subject's consent.
As controller, AzetPR International Public Relations GmbH has implemented the technical and organisational measures that guarantee the greatest possible protection of the personal data processed via this website. Nevertheless, safety vulnerabilities are always possible in the case of Internet-based data transmissions, so that absolute protection cannot be guaranteed. This is why every data subject is also at liberty to send us personal data by alternative means, such as by telephone or by post.
Collection of general data and information
On every visit of a data subject or an automated system the website of AzetPR International Public Relations GmbH captures a range of general data and information. This general data and information is stored in the log files of the server. The following information can be collected: (1) the types and versions of the browsers used, (2) the operating system used by the accessing system, (3) the Internet page from which an accessing system reaches our website (known as a referrer), (4) the sub-websites selected through an accessing system on our website, (5) the date and time that the website is accessed, (6) an Internet protocol address (IP address), (7) the Internet service provider of the accessing system and (8) other, similar data and information that serves to avert danger in the event of attacks against our information technology systems.
AzetPR International Public Relations Gmbh does not try to establish the identity of the data subject when using this general data and information. On the contrary, this information is needed (1) in order to correctly deliver the content of our website, (2) to optimise the content of our website as well as advertising for the website, (3) to guarantee the permanent functional capability of our information technology systems and the technology of our website and (4) to provide the criminal prosecution authorities with the information they need in order to instigate a prosecution in the event of a cyber attack. AzetPR International Public Relations GmbH therefore evaluates this anonymously collected data for statistical purposes on the one hand and furthermore with the aim of enhancing data protection and data security at our company with the ultimate aim of ensuring an optimum level of protection for the personal data we process. The anonymous data of the server log files is stored separately from all personal data provided by a data subject.
- IP address
- Date and time of request
- Time difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (our specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Volume of data transmitted in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and by which the provider that sets the cookie (in this case, us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the online service more user-friendly and effective.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
- Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. They store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specific period that can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences, and for example block third-party cookies (i.e. from websites other than ours) or all cookies. However, please note that if you decline to accept our cookies, you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website.
§ 4 Deletion of the collected data
We delete the data we collect if they are no longer needed for our purposes (Art. 17 GDPR).
§ 5 Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We use the following social media plug-ins:
The provider of the plug-ins can be recognised by its logo. Using the plug-ins, we enable you to interact with social networks and other users, which allows us to improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 (1) number 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) We use the so-called two-click solution. In other words, when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. We enable you to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. The plug-in provider is only informed that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service if you click on the marked field and activate it. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration are transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the IP address is anonymised immediately after collection according to information provided by the respective providers in Germany. Therefore, by activating the plug-in, personal data will be transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there – in the case of US providers, in the USA.
(3) We have no control over the collected data and data processing, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of the processing and the retention periods. We also have no information as to deletion of the data collected by the plug-in providers.
(4) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses it for advertising, market research and/or customising its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular – in some cases even for users who are not logged in – in order to display needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such user profiles. To exercise this right, you must contact the respective plug-in provider.
(5) If you click on the plug-in button, the data transfer can take place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you click on the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider will also store this information in your user account and share it publicly with your contacts.
(5) For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers, which are provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and configuration options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and the URL with their privacy statements:
- Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information about data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, Germany; http://www.xing.com/privacy
LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
Subscription to receive comments in the blog on the website
It is generally possible for third parties to take out a subscription to receive the comments made in the blog of AzetPR International Public Relations GmbH. In particular, it is possible for a commentator to take out a subscription for the comments in response to the commentator's own comments on a certain blog entry.
If the data subject decides to take out a subscription for comments, the controller will send an automatic confirmation email in order to verify by means of a double opt-in procedure whether the owner of the specified email address really has decided in favour of this option. The option to take out a subscription for comments can be ended at any time.
Integration of third-party services and content
When integrating content (RSS feeds, graphics, Google maps, videos from YouTube), we endeavour to use only providers that use the IP address solely for the delivery of content. However, we have no influence on whether third parties store IP addresses.
Furthermore, our website contains plug-in of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Xing. The plug-ins are identified by the logos of these companies. If users of our website click on the logos of these companies, a connection is established with their servers and users are redirected to the corresponding websites.
If the user is simultaneously logged on to these companies, these providers can allocate the website visit to the user's account. If data transmission is to be prevented, the users of our website must log out of the websites of other providers before visiting our homepage.
Please note: We are not aware of any further use of the data transmitted to the above-mentioned providers. We therefore assume no liability for the claims of third parties.